lundi 15 juin 2015

Broadcasting seeds?

How well does it work to broadcast seeds? I'm debating planting tillage radish potentially with my winter wheat after taking soybeans off mid September but I'm worried they might over take the wheat, and I also try to spread 3000gal/acre of manure after planting, is that still possible with just having the seed on top of the dirt? I use a Deere 750 no-till drill so I can't really plant them together. Also want to try some after corn silage, should that be planted or could I broadcast that as well? The dirt is usually pretty hard after taking off silage, but looking to use the radish instead of deep ripping so I'd like to keep the cost down to keep it cheaper than ripping the field. Looking for some insight on it all, thanks in advance!
Broadcasting seeds?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.