dimanche 14 juin 2015

Hello, glad to be here.

Hi, I am from NW Kansas. Lifelong in agriculture here in Kansas. Have been and ag consultant for my whole career. Born and raised on a farm. My interests as I mature are smaller scale agriculture. Examples would be grapes, vegetables, organic production, etc. Ironically I still do consult for a few large producers, but I see them transitioning the farm to their children and see a fit for a sustainable, value added system for them. I do market a couple of products for agriculture, both of which are used in the organic sector. One is a soil microbial product and the other is a Chitosan product. If you would like to know more, please message me. Look forward to learn where you all are from and what works for you.
Hello, glad to be here.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.