mardi 7 juillet 2015

It's upgrade time

So, I'm giving a lot of thought about upgrading my L3 after this years harvest, need something bigger with a bit more modern cab (that the wife can sit in for an afternoon comfortably!) Have a neighbour who routinely shops for and refurbs combines to resell, so got to let him know relatively soon if I was him to keep an eye for something for me. Would like to stick with a conventional and a gleaner, but that only leaves c62 in that bracket, which from what I've read is basically a grey Massey that people haven't given a lot of kind reviews to. And there is only an agco dealer about 2.5 hrs away. Other option is something like a tx, preferably a 66 or 68.

Not sure which way to turn here, like the silver ones but it just doesn't seem feasible anymore. Anyone feel like offering some insight to my predicament?
It's upgrade time

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.