mercredi 10 juin 2015

Green with Envy Micronutrient Crystallizing

Tried to use some Green with Envy Micro's and put it through chem handler and then at the bottom of the handler I noticed great big crystallized flakes. Grabbed one of the full jugs and looked at the bottom and it was a sheet of crystallized crap at the bottom, shook the jug and it just broke apart into smaller pieces but never totally dissolved. What I already threw through the handler was already in my sprayer. It was plugging my filter and with those exact crystallized pieces that were at the bottom of the jug. Anyone have this same prob? Is the crystallized stuff that didn't make it on the plant the micro's or just nothing and I still got my money's worth? or did I just throw money out the window? The only answer I have gotten so far is"Hmmm, never seen that before, stop using it".
Green with Envy Micronutrient Crystallizing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.